AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme never ceases to be one of the best Scholarship Scheme in Nigeria for those degree students with Master’s who dream of pursuing their degrees in an abroad country or Nigeria.
Calm down and take a quick glance through as you read the procedures to becoming an Agip Scholarship Winner 2023.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) on behalf of these other companies NNPC/NAE/OANDO/PSC, commits themselves to train and develop Man as one of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
In pursuit of this, NAE has invited applications for those Nigerians who are willing and capable, Those Nigeria graduates for the year 2023/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two different categories:
If you are a candidate with any of these qualities and discipline you are eligible to apply but if not your advice not to apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
The scholarship program is governed in Nigeria for Scholarships locally and Internationally whichever way you desire based on the place you were chosen to study.
Agip Postgraduate scholarship scheme is meant specifically for those with a desire to run after their Master’s degree overseas right here in Nigeria.
The scholarship covers all including, tuition, books, field trips, accommodations, living expenses, and return economy tickets for the one year of course studied.
If you must be compatible enough to get awarded with this scholarship you have to have each of the following modifications below:
- Have at least a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Should not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Should have completed the compulsory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Should have an international passport valid for travel for at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply for AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
Candidates must possess the following fully and clearly scanned through documents before ever starting to process application for the scholarship:
- Passport (450×450 pixels) should have a white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2023/2023 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- A valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
All of the above documents should be scanned
The NAE Compliance Declaration Form:
- All aspiring students are meant to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration.
- Each of the documents you scanned must be labeled according to in as to avoid mix-up
- Add the right documents in the best uploading area.
For you to apply you also follow these steps:
- Tap on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Tap on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Go to your email box to activate your account
- Tap on www.Scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Go to your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Aspiring students are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Be aware of those overseas category applicants: Those going for the abroad application are advised to apply there also for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Aspiring students are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details, or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships.com or return to the home page www.Scholastica.ng and select the 2023 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
If you must apply do not forget these:
- You have the privilege to apply both for local and Internationally
- If you apply multiple times within the same time it will cause you to be disqualified.
- Try to review your profile again before you apply.
- Only those that were chosen will be contacted for an aptitude test.
- Chosen candidates will be contacted via SMS text and their email provided (Make sure the emails and phone number you provided are valid)
- Any dependent on NAE or their employees are not eligible for the scholarship opportunity
- For those many other who have participated or are currently benefiting from the NAE Scholarship are not eligible
- Ensure you read and understand this instructions carefully before making attempt to apply to avoid errors
- Strictly adhere to each rules as this is required for those aspirant
Application form completed and test invitation will Not be taken as a commitment on the side of NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC neither will it give applicant any right to make claims or seek any indemnity from NAE or any of its partners being giving out the privilege to individuals to come apply for the Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
The Agip Postgraduate scholarship isn’t ready yet. Although when it is on the scholarship date will be let known to you.it will be best that you apply 2 weeks before the closing to avoid haste and waste.
Agip Scholarship past questions:
There are listed out past questions for you to go through if you must seat for the test of Agip Postgraduate scholarship
The Questions range from Aptitude Tests, Verbal Reasoning, General Knowledge. You can search for past questions or solve problems based on the above subjects.
Who is eligible for the 2023/2023 Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme?
Those Nigerian students with a graduate degree from any of the Nigerian universities are eligible
Do not waste so much time relaxing and waiting to try the Agip Postgraduate scheme for those aspiring master’s degree students. This is an opportunity for you to give your best shot and achieve your academic dream.