Borno State Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024
Are you interested in applying for the Borno State Scholarship 2023? We can help you navigate the application process as well as other details about the scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded to Borno indigenes to help them in their school of learning. This page will explain the qualifications and requirements you must have to become a beneficiary of this scholarship program. Many students just like you have been beneficiaries in the past and you can too.
Eligible local government areas
Only residents of this local government area are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Kwaya Kusar
Is the Borno State Scholarship Free?
Yes. All candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Please ignore any publication asking for money to obtain the scholarship program form. The Borno State Government won’t ask you for any money for the form.
Borno State Scholarship Scheme Requirements
Below is a list of requirements.
- To be eligible for the scholarship award, you must first be an indigene from Borno State.
- A student at an approved institution is required.
- Good grades are essential.
- Higher Institutions such as universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education expect students to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- All eligible candidates must pass screening, where their credentials will be checked.
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Certificate of Origin
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to apply for the 2023 Borno State Scholarship Scheme
If you have read the requirements and feel you are qualified to apply for the scholarship, you can visit the official website of the Borno State Government to submit your application. Visit www.bornustate.gov.ng for more information